The department of Radiology at Medikay Cardiac Centre is playing the pivotal role in a prompt and accurate diagnosis and treatment of the cardiac and general patients. Its services are dynamic and easily available to the patient for 24/7.
MCC Radiology Department is headed by a well experience and qualified consultant Radiologist and comprised of well-trained trained and qualified Radiology technologists and radiographers providing the best quality imaging, diagnostic, and treatment services in an efficient environment ensuring maximum care, patient safety for quicker recovery of the patients.
By providing the greatest and most up-to-date diagnostic facilities, the department of radiology delivers excellence diagnostic services that cater to the requirements of in-patients, out-patients, and outside referrals. The MCC’s Radiology department is certified by the Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority (PNRA) working under the regulatory requirements of International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). The PNRA conducts frequent audits and inspections for quality assurance and radiation safety.
Radiology Facilities at Medikay Cardiac Centre
The radiology Department at Medikay Cardiac center offers a wide range of utmost quality in imaging, accuracy in reporting with minimum waiting times. In addition to all types of conventional radiography, the department is also capable of performing any fluoroscopic-dependents special radiological procedures. Following procedures are performed under the direct supervision of senior, experienced and qualified Radiologists.
- CT-Angiography done on 64 slice
- Computerized Tomogram (CT scan)
- 2D Ultrasonography.
- Color Doppler which includes:
- Carotid Doppler
- Peripheral arterial & venous Doppler.
- Abdominal vascular Doppler studies.
- Obstetrical Doppler done on latest ultrasound/Doppler machines Toshiba Xario 100
- X-Rays on latest computerized radiography (CR) system.
To be the best radiology diagnostic venue for patients by offering them top quality, extra efficient and accurate testing with fast and reliable turnaround times.
- Medikay Cardiac Centre Radiology department aims to
- Serve radiology diagnostic services in accordance with the applicable and desired standards.
- To ensure that all the involved radiology department personnel be well qualified and component enough in performing their assigned duties.
- To ensure that all equipment related to the radiology procedure and activities are of updated, properly maintained and monitored.
- To provide a conducive and safe working environment for staff and for patients.
- To ensure continuous improvement and professional development.
Why Medikay Cardiac Centre (MCC)
Medikay Cardiac Centre is a state-of-the-art 60-bedded best cardiovascular heart centre in Islamabad, located on Park Road, Chak Shahzad.
At Medikay, our qualified and experienced team of experts aims to provide the best quality of cardiac treatment and care available in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Our Centre provides a holistic set of diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative cardiac services using the latest, most innovative techniques.